This company (TMT) marked th birth and establishment of the Thai Martin Group in Thailand. TMT acts as a holding entity for the Group’s investments both in Shares of various Public Listed/Renowned companies in Thailand and overseas, as well as in Prime Properties situated in Thailand.
Enjoying an established presence for about half a century in Thailand, Thai Martin Group, over the years has built a portfolio comprising of Business Relationships & Experiences that span across multiple realms of commerce. Emerging from humble beginnings and navigating through numerous upheavals, the Group has evolved into a matured Business House, engaged in a series of diverse Ventures that seem on the surface to have little synergy with one another, but are in fact united under the strong leadership of multi-functional management.
Wholly owned by the Purswani Family, Thai Martin Group owes its progress and prosperity to the able leadership of their Captain, the Founder & Chairman of the Group, Mr.Vashi Purswani.
The Group’s primary businesses could be classified under the following heads:
- Consolidating Agents for International Hyper-marts and Chain stores.
- Manufacturers of Metal Shelving solutions for retail/supermarket Chains
- Health, Holistic & Wellness Resorts.
- Joint Venture Partners with prominent International Players.
- Manufacturers of forestry products and fertilizers.
- Franchise Operators of Food & Beverage products.
- Strategic Investors in long term Industrial Projects.
Our foray into various investments during this period along with our integrity, patience and stable relationships has led us into shareholdings /Joint Ventures with the likes of Companies/Groups below:
- TVS Group, India.
- Aditya Birla Group, India.
- Siam Cement Group, Thailand.
- Kamalaya, Thailand.
- Nestle Group, Thailand.
- Thapar Group, India.
- Global Franchise Architects, Thailand.
Having invested with reputed Companies in various profitable and challenging Ventures over the last several decades, the Group has decided to focus on a few core businesses that fulfill our criteria:
“Morally Sound, Vertical Scalability, High Barriers of Entry, Recurring Revenue Business Models”